August 28, 2011

Heat wave

The heat is not over yet and I have been trying to work on my thesis somehow without melting away. I even moved into the room of my flatmate J. (she is gone for the weekend) for the time being as her room is much cooler (north side windows), but psst don't tell her :)

IMG_1259

When I had to run some errands, I picked the best choice from my closet fit for this weather, my beach dress :) I added a short sleeved bolero to make it more city appropriate. 

IMG_1270

IMG_1288

What I wore

Dress & Bolero: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Jewelry: Made of Coconut shell; market in Rio de Janeiro

IMG_1291

IMG_1282-horz

1 comments:

Savannah Hines said...

You look great in that dress I love it! Good call switching to the cooler room :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...