August 30, 2011

Red surprise

Have I mentioned before that my favorite color is red? I am not sure, but it definitely is. Only issue with that color: wearing bright red clothes does call for quite some attention. Attention I am not very comfortable with most of the time. But for some months I have been wanting to step out of my comfort zone and wear my absolute favorite color. Now I only needed to find the clothes. Not so easy with all those nude colors out there. Color blocking seemed to have left all the shops. Finally, I was lucky at the H&M Mens department. Who would have guessed that!? 

IMG_1349

Wore this outfit for visiting my Grandma at the hospital and later spending some time with my family. Paired it with my favorite polka dot shirt and pencil skirt!

IMG_1346

IMG_1348

IMG_1351

What I wore

Skirt, Top, Belt, scarf & Skirt: H&M
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Seppällä, Finland


IMG_1357

IMG_1347-horz

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I love that you went ahead and wore red even though it can make you feel self-conscious!You look great, I love the colors against your hair and skin, and those shoes are so awesome!


<3Meghan

Radka said...

Great outfit, perfect color combinaton!
P.S. I love polka dots :)

Wait Until The Sunset said...

eeeekk!! this outfit rocks!! I found you on IFB and I'm loving your blog! I am now following you and I hope you follow back! I love seeing another gorgeous chick rocking her body! :)

waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

Hope Shores said...

I love this outfit!! That little red belt pulls it all together. :)

-Hope
www.aflatteringtale.com

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

I am so glad as well that I was brave enough to buy that red cardigan. It became an instant favorite!thx for your lovely comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...