October 19, 2011

Life Changes

Things have been going crazy and in such a quick pace these last days. First of all: 

I have handed in my thesis and am now finished with all tasks for my graduation. Now it is in the hand of my professor to grade the thesis well. I expect to get my results by the end of the year and then will graduate! Now my next tasks will include finding a permanent position and settling into work life! I can't wait even though this is a scary time in my life.

DSC05792

Before I can really focus on this next step in my life, I have one more task that needs to be fulfilled. It's also the reason why I have been MIA for the last couple of days: I am moving into my first own apartment! It's my grandmother's old place and we have been hanging wallpapers, painted the other walls, cleaned the old furniture and refurnished the rooms. It's still a mission in progress, but I will show a full makeover soon!

Therefore, I have been looking a lot like a constructor these last couple of days. Outfit posts will be back soon, but till then, I leave you with this photo. Hope you enjoy :) 

DSC05809

2 comments:

AmberBlueBird83 said...

congrats on the apartment.  looking forward to seeing how it looks once its all done up.

paper doll theory said...

yay! congrats! i just moved out to! i have a few pics along with some outfits hope you can stop by! love kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...