December 5, 2011

To celebrate

Well, this seriously doesn't feel like December weather. It's more like Spring. I don't mind a bit of warm weather, it makes dressing so much easier, but it also makes it harder for me to get into the Christmas mood. Not only do I work to much and have not a lot of time to get into the spirit, I am also one of those people that seriously needs snow and cold weather to feel the holiday spirit. Hope it will get a bit colder in the next days. 

Till then, I take what I can get and wear all those clothes that will be too chilly for winter :) I wore this particular outfit at the B-Day party of my best friend J. Comfortable, but still dressed up and by coincidence J. and I wore similar colors and had so much fun with that!


IMG_4712

IMG_4704

IMG_4768

IMG_4791

IMG_4751

What I wore

Pants: Long Fashion
Blouse: C&A
Top & Ring: H&M
Scarf: I am
Blazer: Heirloom from Grandmother
Necklace: JessLC jewelry, won at a giveaway
Earrings: Helsinki Design Fair
Shoes: Deichmann


IMG_4797-tile

5 comments:

Anikasmom said...

Cute outfit- That color looks amazing on you! Our temps have been a bit warmer here too. I'm ready for a good ole snow. Like you, snow & cold puts me in the holiday spirit!

Happyp Monday

AmberBlueBird83 said...

your bright blazer is awesome.  Actually this whole outfit is awesome.  Enjoy the warm weather while you can.  Once the snow starts coming there's no turning back.

Ana said...

You look fabulous! That color is just fun! LOVE IT!! :)
...
Come enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway just in time for holiday parties season!

Annie said...

Love that blazer...you look great!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

you are so right. Christmas wasn't the same without the snow. Hope we will still get some before winter is over!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...