January 22, 2012

Weekend Laziness

I love relaxing on the couch. These past weeks have gone by in a whirlwind and I was glad that this sunday Mr.B. and I just managed to relax and enjoy a day on the couch. We used that opportunity to try out my new Japanese Tea Pot set. I love White Tea and we brewed my favorite brand, "White Fu", that I got from my local sushi bar. 

IMG_6895

You might also be able to spot my two new pillow cases for my sofa that I got at the H&M home section and those lovely scented candles that I bought at Ikea a couple of weeks ago. The glass holders have such a nice oriental touch to them!

IMG_6913


I think a home tour and second half of the home makeover is long overdue as well and I will gradually show all the finished rooms in the next couple of weeks.

Till then, Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...