March 24, 2012

Playing around

Trying out new tools is one of my favorite free time activities. I recently borrowed my sisters new camera lense and really like the pictures of this Canon 70-300 lense.

IMG_6777


IMG_6701

IMG_6702

Mr.B. took me for a short visit to the nearby pump storage station and dam to  take some pictures! Great location and wonderful weather. The sun reflected really nicely in the water and gave me some great shots. Only downside - lots and lots of wind. It was hard to take some decent outfit pictures. 

IMG_6714

IMG_6782

What I wore

Jacket: Mr. & Lady Jeans
Pants: Long Fashion
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Cardigan: Bon Prix
Scarf: H&M

IMG_6789

Hope you are having a Happy Weekend!

1 comments:

Little Red Purse said...

I love that scarf, its perfect for spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...