March 18, 2012

What I love right now No.6

This week has been full of events for me and I barely had time to catch my breath. I painted my entire kitchen and with some help of my father did the tiling in my shower (DIY coming soon!). Apart from that the wedding planning process together with J. is coming along and we had a meeting with the Maid of Honor and the Best Man this week to further plan the big day. I feel more and more like her wedding planner and it's a lot of fun! 

I have been looking for more inspiration for the party and I really love this photo from the presentation of the Alice and Olivia collection at Paris Fashion Week. What a wonderful lace detailing! 

cats



All my friends and family members know that I have a thing for cats. I am a cat lover and would be happy to have one as well. Currently I live in a tiny little apartment and I am not sure what will happen jobwise. Therefore I decided to put the search for a cat on hold for now. I do want to get one at some point though and whenever I see a cat these days, I just have to pet the little one. Doesn't the orange one look exactly like Garfield?!

Spring 

Spring is in the air and the first early bloomers have come out. Those little flowers are the best sign for longer days, sun and warm weather. Can't wait for the picnic and barbeque season to start.

Finland

Mr.B. and I have booked tickets for our summer vacation - we will be travelling to my second home, Finland, in August. I can't wait to show him this wonderful country with its' beautiful nature and wonderful people.

What have you been up to?
Happy Weekend!


1 comments:

Amber said...

that cat really does look like Garfield!  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...