May 20, 2012

What I love right now No.10

Once again Victoria over at SFGirlbyday has the greatest interior design features. This time the apartment of Manolo Yllera and especially his retro chairs have caught my eye! Aren't they lovely!?

J's wedding is getting closer and we are currently talking about the dress a lot more. I know she does want a more 50s inspired look, but this dress over at 100 LayerCake just took my breath away. It's from the Prenovias Spring 2013 collection!



Veronica of Girl&Closet shared some of her favorites from the new Ruche collection and I must agree, those chevron shorts are too cute to be true! Summer, here I come!



Isn't this the most awesome Do it Yourself project ever!? - If only I would have real wooden doors and would be my own landlord. I guess, my door would be turquoise though! Thx to Igor over at Happy Interior Blog for sharing!


Yvonne over at frlklein shared some amazing pictures of my favorite spring dessert - rhubarb! Yummy!! Now I only need that recipe!



Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Girl and Closet said...

Oh, how I love the home inspiration... just stunning!! And thank you for the link back - truly, aren't those shorts amazing?! I've been loving everything chevron lately! Hope your Sunday is lovely. xo

Anja said...

you are welcome. Always love me some cute chevron!! Hope you are going to buy them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...