June 23, 2012

What I love right now No. 14

While planning my friends' wedding, I started getting obsessed with vintage themed dessert tables and old fashioned lemonade stands. Especially for kids, drinking lemonade with a colorful straw, out of a fun glass is a perfect start for a long party evening. Nat over at I heart this blog shared this great picture and made me dream of the lemonade stand again!

These last weeks, we used the weekends and walked in my new hiking boots. I bought them for our summer vacation in Finland and for future hiking trips with Mr.B. and his family. I climbed my first bigger hill/small mountain last weekend and still managed to enjoy the nature and take some pictures.

IMG_1987


IMG_2155-tile

hiking 1

Kayley of Sidewalk Ready has this amazing skirt and shared 3 ways how to style it for different stages in life! Well done post and such an amazing skirt with my favorite print and in my new favorite color mint!

June-12-11

This summer, I will attend several weddings and the question of what to wear has been creeping up in my mind. I love these black and white looks and the black, white and red mixes over at 100layer cake. Which is your favorite? Or any other ideas for a great outfit?

Happy Weekend!

1 comments:

Anja said...

·        
I don’t know what to say (literally).. the
pictures are BEAUTIFUL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...