July 30, 2012

Dresscode?

Since signing my work contract, I have been planning my schedule (work starts the day after I return from vacation and that in a different city!). I also started thinking about the dresscode at work. I think it could be called smart casual. Probably I will start with more conservative outfits and lets see where that gets me. I hope that I can still incorporate my personal style and some of my beloved vintage pieces. I am glad that I won't have to wear a business suit every day. 

IMG_4345


IMG_4354

I will be working as a teacher and tutor in a semi-formal environment. Any tips for my wardrobe?

IMG_4330

I already tried to match the look last week. I wore my black jeans with a long blazer and flower shirt. Could this work?

IMG_4321

IMG_4322

What I wore

Blazer: Sepällä, Finland
Pants: Long Fashion
Shirt: Thrifted
Ring: Bijou Brigitte
Shoes: Deichmann

IMG_4355-tile

IMG_4367

2 comments:

Amber said...

thats a cute outfit. It always best to go conservative at first.  You dont want to ruffle anyone's feathers on the first day :)

AHeartandSoulStory said...

good advice. I am so glad, that the conservative times were over pretty soon! Now I can pretty much wear my normal close, apart from short hem lines and cleavage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...