July 22, 2012

Impressions of a weekend

Before we traveled to Regensburg, I still managed to pick up my long awaited new camera lense. I had been dreaming about the Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM for months and have been saving every cent for it. Now I was finally able to save enough money and it arrived right on time for our big weekend away. Soon after our arrival, I had to try it out and probably got on the nerves of everybody during the weekend as I played around with settings, light and had to photograph every little detail of the trip, food and drinks included. Therefore all had to wait for their first bite just a little longer :) Sorry for that once again, guys!

IMG_3507




IMG_3334-tile

We had so much fun blowing bubbles on the balcony!

IMG_3328-horz

Amazing dinner on Friday evening!

I have been in love with the lense ever since and can only recommend it for all those detail photography fans out there. The effects are just like I was hoping for! Only issue now is to adjust outfit pictures to the new lense. That will take some practice, but that's how it goes with all new things. Trial and error!

IMG_3340-horz

Balcony flowers and strawberries!

IMG_3494-horz

Birthday cake and lactose free Latte Macchiato!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...