August 20, 2012

Turquoise summer

We are already back in Germany and the weather is too hot for any outfit photos, I  still wanted to share one last look from our vacation. I wore it for a long walk around the neighbourhood of my friends' home, the place we were staying at during our Helsinki visit. We walked from Pikku Huopalahti to the museum island Seurasaari. The Finnish government has preserved several old and traditional buildings from all over the country, shipped them to this outdoor museum and now visitors can experience a piece of Finnish daily life during the last centuries.

IMG_7304

In the background is the terrace house, a local landmark of the area. It is one of the architectural sights of Pikku Huopalahti.

IMG_7293

IMG_7394-001

I wore my favorite black denim jeans and my new favorite turquoise blouse. It has been a great addition to my closet, very light fabric and wonderful cut and I can't wait to remix it in autumn and winter as well. 

IMG_7309

IMG_7387

IMG_7313

What I wore

Blouse: C&A
Scarf: H&M
Pants: Long Fashion
Shoes: Deichmann
Jacket: Timberland
Shades: Fielmann
Earrings: gift from host family, USA

IMG_7362

IMG_7337IMG_7347

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...