October 6, 2012

Impressions of Aachen

I am enjoying my weekend with Mr.B and his family. We have planned to go on a little hiking trip and maybe also enjoy the traditional farmer's market in his home town. I hope you have a great weekend as well and I leave you with some snapshots from our trip to Aachen some time ago!

IMG_0060

Could see myself sitting there with an ice cream cone!


IMG_9918

The dome of Aachen - very beautiful and reminded me a bit of "The Pillars of the Earth"!

IMG_9879

Old brick buildings in the historic center of the city! specially loving the colored doors!

IMG_9900

What a cute door ledge!

IMG_9911-horz

IMG_9965

IMG_9608

A kids' store had this teddybear sitting outside and blowing bubble. So fun and the bubbles would fly all around the street corners and make people interested to find out what kind of a store it is. Some amazing marketing :) We also got one of those bubble makers!

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...