October 27, 2012

Is this really happening?

For all those who can't believe it. Those pictures are form last weekend, when I was sweating in a short dress at 25 degrees and had a picnic at the lake with Mr.B. Today, it is about Minus 2 degrees and we got about 15cms of snow. How could this happen so fast?

IMG_0703

Well, I still want to share the pictures from last weekend and hope to enjoy the white sparks later today! Just need to wax that sledge first!!

IMG_0707

IMG_0690

Oh and hello there white legs! I so need a tan already and it is only October. When can I get a vacation in the south!? Btw: this dress is another heirloom from my late grandmother. It was her favorite dress for nearly a decade and she always wore it for summer birthdays. I am so glad that I  was able to wear it at least once this year and that I will hopefully be able to keep this treasure in my closet for another decade or so!

IMG_0743

Throwing leaves around in the garden - was one of my favorite games when I was younger and still is a lot of fun today as a grown woman.

IMG_0753

IMG_0768-001

What I wore

Dress: Heirloom
Shoes & Bracelet: Thrifted
Belt: H&M
Ring: Bijou Brigitte
Cardigan: Bonprix

IMG_0757-tile

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...