March 30, 2013

What I love right now - No.4/2013

It's Easter Weekend and I am spending the time with Mr.B and our families. I just took a minute to share with you some of my current favorites. The print with the ballet dancers has been one of my favorites for a long time. Some years ago when I was still living in a shared apartment, my flatmate let me picture-sit hers while she was away for an internship. Since then I needed to get my own. As it is not sold anymore at IKEA, I had to find another way to get my hands on one. Thanks to ebay, here it is. Finally and it is a great addition to our bedroom.

IMG_5782



IMG_6073

Winter is getting on our nerves, but doesn't this wintery lake look amazing during sunset?!

IMG_5858

We finally managed to use Mr.B's Go-Kart gift cards and went for a wild ride last weekend! Definitely fun, and what a workout! Didn't know driving could be so hard on your muscles!

IMG_5774-002

A little gift from the mister. When you follow my Instagram account (@aheartandsoulstory), you have seen that huge rose bouquet that arrived at work one day and after posting the pic he got me my own cute roses later that day.

IMG_5550

Some more Spring flowers that freshen up our apartment!

Happy Easter to all of you!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...