May 4, 2013

Sunset with turquoise details

Turquoise once again, this time only in the details.It's just my kind of color! I bought this headband about 3 hours prior to this outfit shoot and even the sales woman told me to wear it instantly. I took her advice and it fit so well!

IMG_8143


IMG_8096

IMG_8101

IMG_8115

I actually have owned this top for almost 10 years. It's amazing how long some things can stay in your closet. I even forgot about it for a while, but have recently started wearing it again. It's nice and light and fits well with colors. And this flower print is fitting so well with the trees in the background.

IMG_8124

What I wore

Skirt: C&A
Shirt & Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Hairband: local handmade store
Nail polish: Bronze glitter, Gina Tricot 

IMG_8154

IMG_8159

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...