May 8, 2013

The Golden Hour dress

This is my new favourite dress for Spring. It just arrived a couple of weeks ago and is sooooo pretty. I love it. Very soft cotton, feels just like PJ's. The little yellow belt came with it, extra plus! Only issue, wearing it on its' own makes me very aware of the short hemline. I might skip wearing it in the summer without tights. It works perfectly as a long tunic with my skinny jeans or with these black leggings. 

IMG_8027


IMG_8033

And have I mentioned that I love taking pictures now that the sun sets later? We finally manage to take the outfit photos during "Golden Hour" again.

IMG_8043

I look a bit sunburned and it seems I have gotten way more freckles these past days. Summer is around the corner!

IMG_8068

IMG_8062

What I wore

Dress with Belt: Maite Kelly collection, BonPrix
Scarf: Gina Tricot
Cardigan & Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Fossil

IMG_8047-001-tile

IMG_8047

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...