September 11, 2013

Closet favourites - Cape

When the time of year comes and it gets a bit colder, I love to wear my black woolen cape. It's my best vintage find ever and I have already gotten so much wear out of it.This fall, I want to try and combine it more with colored bottoms and my favourite pencil skirts.

IMG_8714

For the first look, I combined jeans and gingham!



IMG_9129

For the rain with wellies and some colorful details.

IMG_3145

In combination with boots, a woolen dress and accessories.

IMG_4935

My favourites are the looks with my pencil skirts. Once with high heeled broques.

IMG_1693

Once with boots and a patterned jacket underneath.

Which one is your favourite?

Linked up to Spotlight over at Stylin in St. Louis. This weeks' theme is Blazers, but I think my cape fits just fine with all those tailored jackets!


1 comments:

mark a. said...

nice! i love capes! you're rocking yours for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...