November 7, 2013

Beauty - My top 3 Autumn eye shadows

It's time for another round of Top 3 Beauty products. This time, Diana of I need sunshine wanted fellow bloggers to share their favourite Autumn eye shadows. I've become a bit of a make up junky these past months and I just recently started changing my daily beauty routine. Up until then, I used to wear different nude shades, browns, but no color.
Since I got my new purple glasses (and shades), I have discovered my love for eye shadows in dark purple and copper tones as a new favourite.


IMG_2159

Meine Top 3 Herbst Lidschatten


IMG_2206-horz

(Swatches of the shades following from right to left)

My number one is a drugstore product. I love Catrice cosmetics and especially the mono shadow in "My First Copperware Party" (400) has a fixed spot in my daily routine. I can wear it solo or in combination with other shades like nude tones, or more colorful ones. It is really difficult to catch the beautiful shimmer on camera, but I tried.

The other two are both from my new Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette. The first is a shimmery pink with a berry undertone and it is called "Marry in Monte Carlo". It is so beautiful!


IMG_2167IMG_2182-001

(middle below)

The second color from that palette, which I can totally recommend, is a dark shade that seems very different in the pan. "Forever in Florence" looks like a dark brown with some glitter, but ends up being a deep burgundy red with a brown/violett undertone. The glitter is a little to big for me, but can be easily removed with tapping the brush lightly after applying the color to the brush.


IMG_2186

IMG_2218

A make up with all three colours!

 Do you have a favourite Autumn eye shadow?

2 comments:

I need sunshine said...

Freut mich sehr, dass du wieder dabei bist :-) Und die Vintage Romance ist einfach ein Traum, so schöne Farben! Das neue Thema ging übrigens heute wieder online ;-)


Liebe Grüße

mark a. said...

great choices! very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...