December 23, 2013

Beauty - Top 3 Party Season nail polishes

After skipping several Beauty Top 3 rounds over at I need sunshine, it is now time to show you my favourite nail polishes for this party season. I wanted to include Christmas, as it is right around the corner and for both Christmas and New Years Eve, my favourites don't really differ too much. As most nail polish fanatics, I do love me some sparkle and during that season, it's ok to put on a little extra here and there.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nachdem ich einige Wochen ausgelassen habe, möchte ich diesmal wieder bei den Top 3 von I need sunshine mitmachen. Ich will euch meine Lieblingslacke für die Festtage zeigen. Ich habe sowohl Weihnachten, als auch Silvester mit eingefügt, da für mich die Wahl da wenig auseinander geht.


Meine Top 3 Silvester Nagellacke

My dresses for the Christmas days will differ and it was hard to pick favourites. I do have more than enough red tones in my collection and all of them can be sparkled up easily with my new Essie toppers "As Gold as it gets" and "Pure Pearlfection".

I still prefer the polishes to be glittery from the beginning and therefore have selected my top three with that in mind.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Meine Kleider für die Feiertage sind sehr unterschiedlich und so war die Wahl schwierig. Alle meine Lacke sollten jedoch glitzern, für die Feiertage darf es doch ruhig ein bisschen mehr sein. Viele Töne kann ich auch einfach mit meinen neuen Essie Glitzer Top Coats "As Gold as it gets" und "Pure Pearlfection" aufhübschen. Meine Top 3:

3. China Glace "Ruby Pumps"

IMG_2211

It is my favourite true red with a sparkle and I would love to wear it. It is a bright red with small gold glitter pieces. Sadly I won't have time to re-apply my nail polish during the holidays and need to pick one that fits all my looks. But maybe this will be my New Years Eve choice!
_________________________________________________________________

Mein Lieblingslack in einem knalligen rot mit Glitterpartikeln. Leider kann ich während der Feiertage den Lack nicht dauernd wechseln und dieser passt nicht zu allen Looks. Aber vielleicht ja für Silvester?

2. China Glace "It's a Trap-eze!"

IMG_3313

I have been looking for a white polish for some time and this one is really opaque with one coat only. The big chunks of confetti need at least 1 coat of clear topcoat, but it's worth it. This might just be my other choice for New Years Eve!
_________________________________________________________________

Dieser Lack ist klasse. Ich habe lange nach einem deckenden Weiß gesucht und dieser schafft das in einer Schicht. Die dicken Konfetti Stücke benötigen zwar einen Top Coat. Aber es lohnt sich. Mein Favorit für Silvester!

1. Manhattan Bonnie Strange LE "006 The Wow-Show"

IMG_4437

Finally my choice for tomorrow and the coming days. I wanted something with a little sparkle and it needed to fit all my looks. With the deep plum, almost black base color with the golden glimmer, it is perfect for my needs and I might just add another coat of "As gold as it gets".
_________________________________________________________________

Und zum Schluss meine Wahl für Weihnachten. Mit seinem dunkel Violett, fast schwarzen Ton und dem goldenen Schimmer, ist er einfach perfekt und vielleicht gebe ich ihm noch eine extra Portion Glitzer mit "As gold as it gets".

What will you wear on your nails?
_________________________________________________________________


1 comments:

mark a. said...

all three of those rock. it is tough to choose which i like more but i think i will say the first one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...