January 12, 2014

What I love right now - The holiday edition

IMG_5477-001

I know, I know, those pictures come a little late, but I just had to share them. And since my birthday is so close after Christmas, we normally save some of the traditional fruit cake and cookies just for the celebrations of me turning a year older. Now, I enjoyed the Christmas days. Especially the food. That's probably a really bad thing when our beach vacation is coming up in 4 weeks, but I just can't help it!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich weiß, dass es für diese Bilder recht spät ist, aber ich musste sie einfach noch teilen. Und da mein Geburtstag so kurz nach Weihnachten gefeiert wird, gibt es normalerweise noch einmal traditionellen Stollen, Früchtekuchen, Baumkuchen und Kekse. Ich habe die Feiertage wirklich genossen. Vor allem das gute Essen. Das ist vielleicht nicht besonders gut für unseren anstehenden Strandurlaub in nicht mal mehr 4 Wochen, aber ich konnte mich einfach nicht beherrschen!

IMG_5466-tile

Cookies, coconut macaroon, pyramid cake and fruit cake!

IMG_5630

Giving presents!

IMG_5759-vert

Table settings and dessert!

IMG_5783-horz

Stollen and Creme Brulee

IMG_5789

Decorations

1 comments:

mark a. said...

the food looks delicious, you look fabulous, and the decorations are awesome! i hope you received the gifts you wanted this year for your birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...