March 15, 2014

Beauty Top 3 - my Spring Lipsticks

IMG_9619

It's once again time for a Top 3 of my favourite beauty products. This time, Diana of I need sunshine asked us to share our favourite Spring lipsticks and here are mine!


_________________________________________________________________________________

Es ist mal wieder Zeit für eine Top 3 meiner Beauty Favoriten. Diesmal hat Diana uns gebeten, unsere Lieblings-Frühlingslippenstifte zu teilen und hier ist meine Auswahl.

Meine Top 3 Frühlingslippenstifte Blogparade

Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter 015 "Cheeky Cherry"

IMG_9499

This is my colorful choice. I have been wearing a lot of berry colors these past winter months and I still love them, but I need a little fresh pink this season.


_________________________________________________________________________________

Das ist meine farbige Wahl. Ich habe in den letzten Monaten viele beerige Farben getragen und ich liebe sie noch immer, aber für den Frühling ist mir nach frischem Pink.

IMG_9520

Essence longlasting lipstick 13 "Love me"

IMG_9620

IMG_9531

This fresh apricot lipstick is brand new in the Essence collection. I already own 2 other ones and love the texture and color choices. The apricot has a little rosé touch and looks so fresh and totally feels like Spring. I have been wearing it non-stop these past days as it gives my face subtle color.


_________________________________________________________________________________

Dieser frische aprikosenfarbene Lippenstift ist ganz neu in der Essence Kollektion. Ich habe noch 2 andere Farben und liebe die Textur und Farben. Das Aprikot hat einen rosigen Touch und sieht wunderbar frisch aus. Ich trage ihn non-stop seit mehreren Tagen und es gibt meinem Gesicht so eine schöne Farbe.


IMG_9529

Catrice LE Urban Baroque C03 "Victoria"

IMG_9621

IMG_9559

This is an old favourite and was my perfect better than nude tone last summer. I now use my MUA power pout more often, but it is still one of my pretty nude tones and I will try to use it more this spring. Sadly it was a LE, but I think it can be duped easily, maybe with one of the Essence longlasting lipsticks. 04 "On the catwalk" or 07 "Natural Beauty" look quite similar.


_________________________________________________________________________________

Das ist ein alter Favorit und war meine perfekter "besser als Nude" Ton im letzten Sommer. Ich trage jetzt den MUA power pout häufiger und vernachlässige dieses Schätzchen. Es ist trotzdem einer meiner schönen Nude Tönen und werde ihn im Frühling etwas mehr tragen. Leider ist es ein LE Lippenstift, aber ich glaube man kann ihn durch einen Essence longlasting lipstick ersetzen. 04 "On the catwalk" oder 07 "Natural Beauty" sehen sehr ähnlich aus.

IMG_9575

IMG_9626


1 comments:

mark a. said...

ooo--nice color choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...