June 2, 2014

Bombshell

IMG_6882

Mr. B called this my bombshell outfit and I kind of have to agree with him. I never felt more like a 50s girl than in this look! It's a combination of old favourites and some new pieces. I have been wearing this denim jacket in every other outfit post these past weeks and thats also how often I have been wearing it. Even during a lunch at my parents place, I wore it more as a cardigan and my dad asked me several times, if he should put it on a hanger for me (old habit when one is wearing a coat). I also added my Barcelona tourist T-Shirt. I saw this on our first day there and never saw another pretty piece like this. Had to go back there on my last day to get it, it's just so cute. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mr.B nennt das mein "heißes Eisen" outfit und ich muss ihm zustimmen. Ich hab mich noch nie mehr wie ein sexy 50s girl gefühlt wie in diesem Look! Es ist eine Kombo aus alten Favoriten und neuen Stücken. Die Jenasjacke habe ich in fast jedem Outfit post der letzten Wochen getragen und so oft trage ich sie wirklich. Letztens hat mich mein Vater sogar gefragt, ob er nicht endlich meine Jacke aufhängen könnte, als ich die Jeansjacke eher als Überzieher bei einer Feier drin getragen hab. Vielleicht war ich ihm zu sehr auf den Sprung. Außerdem trage ich hier mein Barcelona Touristen T-Shirt. Ich sah es am 1.Tag und musste am letzten dann nochmal zurück in den Shop, weil ich kein schöneres finden konnte.

IMG_6832

IMG_6952

What I wore

Skirt (Rock): H&M
Shoes (Schuhe): Deichmann
Jacket (Jacke): Primark
Bag: Thrifted
Shirt: Barcelona
Necklace & Bracelets (Kette & Armbänder): Bijou Brigitte


IMG_6919

IMG_6943

IMG_6921-tile

IMG_6889

6 comments:

mark a. said...

you are most definitely a bombshell, anja! but then again, you always are!

Lana L. said...

Very pretty - love how you mixed everything together here! The pops of red are lovely!

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Yup. A bombshell, absolutely. You look so cool in your black pencil skirt ... that's a keeper for any era or style of dressing. Don't forget how great your look in it. This is twice I've been reminded of my black skirts today! Must be a cue from the universe!
All pieces adorable, you little rockabilly tease!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Ah, you're so sweet! Definitely, black pencil skirt is always a keeper. This one is stretch cotton, perfect, as it always works, even with a pound more :)

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Thank you Lana, this is so sweet of you. The red accessories are my favourites as well!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Denim Jackets are always a must and perfect every day, right!? Denim always works with any look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...