June 25, 2014

Cigarette pants are back in style


IMG_7950

They are everywhere in stores right now. Cigarette pants and tight pants à la Audrey Hepburn. I never thought that this fashion trend would be for me. I got quite wide hips and always feel a little self-conscious about them. This style was one that I really wanted to skip. I finally decided to try it out and fell in love with these black cigarette pants. The wider cut on top actually helps and gives my hips the extra fabric and the skinny legs elongate my normally already long one even more. The high heels are just another bonus. I do love this style and have to thank the fashion world once again for an eye-opener! I have to admit that I didn't choose a cropped version. That could possibly be too much of a step out of my comfort zone.

IMG_7886

IMG_7934

IMG_7965

What I wore

Pants (Hose): Long Tall Sally
Shirt & Top: discounter
Shoes (Schuhe): Deichmann
Necklace & Bag (Kette & Tasche): H&M

Watch (Uhr): Skagen

IMG_7911-tile

Oh and hello there new watch! I love the danish brand Skagen and had a white watch on my list for a while. I treated myself to this beauty on final sale and I love it!

IMG_7878

2 comments:

clara mcmillan said...

Love that pink blouse, so pretty!

God bless,

XO, Claire

Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

mark a. said...

wow! you look "smokin" hot! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...