July 26, 2014

What I love/miss right now - No. 3/2014

IMG_7622

You can't really call it things that I love RIGHT now, as I am currently on another continent, so maybe those are things that I am starting to miss.
Potatoes for one - it's always rice, rice, rice here and I do love the asparagus that Mr.B's mom makes with ham and sauce Hollandaise. Very delicious!

IMG_7631

IMG_7629

Spending time in the garden! It is just too hot outside most of the times and the air isn't so fresh. I also have to work quite long hours and have not such a nice garden around the corner!

IMG_1913-horz

Baking fresh rolls with raisins and coarse sugar and eating bread in general. I probably can't eat any rice for some time after I am back home.

IMG_7104-horz

Strawberry cake

IMG_7249

Sunday walks with Mr.B

IMG_7368

IMG_7377

Handmade burgers - recipe by Jamie Oliver "15 minute kitchen"

IMG_8023

Homemade cappuccino and breakfast on the balcony with pancakes and strawberries. The coffee here is just horrible and even at Starbuck's I can only drink the ones with soy milk. Just isn't the same!

IMG_8028

Of course, China is a wonderful place, but I am glad when I can go home and eat all this!!

1 comments:

mark a. said...

those pictures of food are making me hungry! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...