October 28, 2014

Vacation look Vol.I

This is my first outfit post from our trip to Egypt this October. We enjoyed one week of sunshine, the Red Sea and just had some relaxing days. Though I tried to dress up for the evenings, most of my days were spent in my bathing suit, flip flops and wearing tons of sunscreen. This outfit was my look for the first breakfast. I went with simple capri pants and a dotted tank top. As shoulders had to be covered during the meals, I added my kimono from H&M. The look felt a little hot and on the following days, I went with more flowy outfits.

1-IMG_8741

1-IMG_8714

1-IMG_8734


What I wore

Pant, Shirt & Kimono: H&M
Shoes: Discounter
Necklace: gift
Ring: Barcelona street market
Shades: RayBan
Bag: Primark
Belt: C&A

1-IMG_8760-tile

1-IMG_8711

Linkin up at Throw back Thursday

6 comments:

clara mcmillan said...

Love the pattern on your handbag, I adore polka dots!

God bless,

XO, Claire

Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

Aisha said...

I love that kimono!! I am from Jordan, which is somewhat close to Jordan. I've always wanted to go to there! It looks gorgeous!! Were you on vacation?

AHeartandSoulStory said...

yes, I was only there on vacation, but for the second time already. I really like the red sea for a beach holiday. Lovely weather, great for snorkeling!! Thx for stopping by!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Hello Claire

thank you for your comment. I do adore polka dots as well. My favourite print ever!

Happinessatmidlife said...

Ohhh..I have always wanted to visit Egypt but my hubby is not too excited about it. Love the polka dots paired with the floral kimono.


Thank you for sharing on TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week!


Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

mark a. said...

you look lovely! looks like you enjoyed your vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...