November 24, 2014

A bath in orange and yellow light

Currently, we've been really lucky with the weekend weather. It is often very sunny and I enjoy this time with Mr.B. We go on Autumn walks and just enjoy the last "warm" days. Next week the American cold front is supposed to hit us. So maybe warmth and sun are not on our menu for some time. I enjoy it while it lasts!

1-IMG_9869

1-IMG_9913

1-IMG_9923

What I wore

Dress: C&A
Tights: Long Tall Sally
Cardigan: Seppälä
Shirt: H&M
Necklace, Ring & Bracelet: China
Shoes: Deichmann
Belt: Thrifted

1-IMG_9899-tile

1-IMG_9918

1-IMG_9890

That evening we went for a lantern St.Martin's walk with my little goddaughter. She had so much fun and I like lanterns as well. It reminds me so much of my childhood.

1-IMG_0027

1 comments:

Patti_NotDeadYetStyle said...

Oh those red shoes! So great (looks like they don't ship to the US, sad). Your whole look is fetching and cozy, Anja. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xox.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...