December 6, 2014

What I love right now - No. 6/2014

Christmas and Winter, two of my favourite times of the year. I am super thrilled that the Advent season has finally begun, still got some Autumn pictures in this collection though, as well!

1-IMG_9647

Hot tea and candle lights! A must during this time of year!

1-IMG_0051

My new camera and lense! So in love with them! Worth every penny!

1-IMG_9356

Weekend breakfast with Mr.B - we do have breakfast together every day, but the weekend is so nixe as we got a lot more time to savor in the food!

1-IMG_9358

1-IMG_9363

1-IMG_9378

Fresh flowers are great any time of the year - now changing towards Christmas decoration and fir sprigs.

1-IMG_9391-tile

Drying our chillis. I am not sure when we should eat all of them as they are pretty spicy!

1-IMG_9695

Great tartlets and our new birch candle holders.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...