September 9, 2015

Lucky Finds

1-IMG_2066

Last week, my best friend J. and I went on a well-deserved girls date. We did a little shopping and then enjoyed coffee, an awesome dessert and a little bit of sun in her garden. While she was on the lookout for some last sale finds, I had put myself on a shopping ban, at least that was my intention. I wore this lovely skirt that day and while she was trying on clothes, one piece that sadly didn't work on her, just called out to me. That black top worked so well with this skirt and for less than 5€ it was a bargain - so goodbye shopping ban. I had to wear it just days later to use the still warmer temperatures even though it rained. Might not have a chance to go bare-legged any time soon again.

1-IMG_2088

1-IMG_2086

What I wore

Skirt: H&M
Shirt & Ring: C&A
Jacket: Primark
Umbrella: Ikea
Bracelet: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte

1-IMG_2095-tile

1-IMG_2109

Oh, excuse my white legs, they never really tan during summer. 

1-IMG_2090

1-IMG_2079

5 comments:

Jodie Filogomo said...

I haven't faired well with shopping bans either...I figure it's all for the blog, right? Besides the shirt is beautiful!! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Amy Lyons said...

i love your skirt, you look so gorgeous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/09/holiday-workouts-for-when-you-cant-get.html xx

Abby Castro said...

Beautiful skirt you got here, lady! So fresh and feminine :)

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Happinessatmidlife said...

Sounds like a nice girl date! Love your umbrella with this outfit.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.



Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Rachel Garay said...

Such a gorgeous top and look. I am glad you splurged alittle even if on a ban.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"

Rachel xo


Garay Treasures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...