March 2, 2017

From Winter to Spring

1-IMG_1723

It feels like we just celebrated New Year's and now it's March. Soon, we change seasons as well. It's time for some lighter colors and I was on the lookout for a light pink coat for some time and this one caught my eye during the winter sales. It's made of wool and has a beautiful fit, great color and most of all, a hoodie. I really wanted a nice coat, but I've got some of those already in other colors and all of them have one fault. They lack a hood. Therefore, this one was perfect. Sadly, after two weeks of wearing it, several buttons have come loose and it also is not washable, not even dry cleaning. Therefore, I purely kept it because I lost the receipt. Otherwise, I would have returned it. Now, I'll just wear it for as long as it lasts. During that same shopping afternoon, I also finally got my hands on a beautiful bucket bag. Been on the hunt for a larger version with a nice long shoulder strap and in a pretty color. Most versions I found before were in dark colors, but for me a bucket bag just feels like a Spring/Summer bag.

1-IMG_1730

1-IMG_1743

What I wore

Jacket & Skirt: C&A
Scarf: Handmade
Tights: Esda
Boots: Deichmann
Watch: Skagen
Ring: Glitter

1-IMG_1758-tile

1-IMG_1773

1-IMG_1735

1-IMG_1746

1-IMG_1710

1-IMG_1777

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...