May 2, 2017

Wide-Legged Denim

1-IMG_3076

For my height and size finding a good pair of trousers, denim or any other fabric, is a buzz killer. I love wairing pants, but it is just so hard to find a good pair. Therefore, I often prefer dresses and skirts as it is much easier to find a fitting one that is also long enough for my taste. In summer, I can get away with wearing pants from normal retailers, I just look for the short sizes and then wear them as 7/8 lenth or 3/4 length pants. Sometimes a girl needs a nice long and fitting pair though and that's when I have to reach out to retailers for tall girls. My prefered shop is LongTallSally, though their customer service and quality can be a hit and miss. I still keep buying clothes there, because I just got no choice sometimes and LongTallSally surprises me with good products now and then as well.  These wide leg denim trousers were such a surprise. Not only do they fit nicely and have the perfect length that I don't have to adjust by a visit to my seamsstress, but they have these awesome button details on each front pocket, which give these pants an instant 50s sailor vibe and I am really impressed by the quality of the denim as well. Perfect for more 50s inspired outfits and I can't wait to style these with a striped shirt and marine accessories. 

1-IMG_3055

What I wore

Shirt: Primark
Cardigan: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Skagen
Necklace, Bracelet & Bag: Thrifted
Charm: LadurĂ©e

1-IMG_3022-tile

1-IMG_3012

1-IMG_3048

1-IMG_3070

1-IMG_3041

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...