November 24, 2017

Red Leaves

1-IMG_8050

This Autumn has been gone in literally now time. We have had so much to do with the move that we barely had the chance to go out and enjoy the cooler Autumn weather, the colored leaves and I felt a bit sad about it. Luckily this whine leaves behind our house were there for at least one outfit look. 
We did already have our first snow now and I am in the middle of preparing for my favourite "season" - Christmas!! I do wear this look featured in this post all the time now, though it is getting a bit too chilly for the thin tights and I have exchanged them for opaque ones. But a pretty pencil skirt and blouse are my work staples and I am so glad that my office rules let me wear almost everything (sans deep cleavage or too short hemline). 

1-IMG_8077

1-IMG_8101

What I wore

Skirt: C&A
Shirt, Skarf & Jacket: Primark
Necklace: thrifted
Ring: H&M
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelets: Glitter

1-IMG_8115-tile

The cargo jacket has been a new favourite, definitely a great buy. Now, it's too cold for it alone, but I often wear these thin types of jackets as a cardigan at work and add another coat on top outdoors. The bucket bag on the other hand I did want for such a long time, but now that I have it, I don't really use it. Maybe it's the light color, but I might just not be that into trends anymore. I will keep it for the Spring/Summer, let's see what I think of it then! 

1-IMG_8058

1-IMG_8101

1-IMG_8071

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...