December 27, 2018

Christmas Eve look

1-IMG_6225

- My little photo bomber Sisu once again in action! -
This Christmas has been full of family gatherings and I used the opportunity to wear some of my favourite vintage pieces as well as some new additions to my wardrobe. This look was my outfit for Christmas Eve that I celebrated with Mr.B and my family. Love this deep red color this season and combined some faux fur pieces that are my vintage favourites. How did you spend your Christmas this year? We are now on our way for a little trip to Finland for New Years Eve and I hope to start my 2019 with some amazing moments in my favourite country up north.

1-IMG_6238

What I wore

Skirt: Eshakti
Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: Primark
fake fur stola and muff: vintage
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Bracelets: Glitter

1-IMG_6296-tile

1-IMG_6225-001

1-IMG_6226

1-IMG_6250

1-IMG_6263

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...