March 28, 2019

Transitioning to Spring in red and blue

1-IMG_7185

While the snow has been melting, I can't get enough of the cold. I love dressing up in layers, even though I don't like the minus degrees too much. The early Spring days with warmer temperatures that still call for tights, but allow you to wear dresses and lighter jackets, those are my favourites. I did injure my foot during Autumn and just now can wear most of my shoes again. How I missed my Mary Janes! I do own this style in 6 colours now and love how comfortable they are while giving me just a couple of cms for height (which I really don't need at 6'3'', but a heel gives such a nice look). Once again blue and burgundy works well for me during the colder months and this look has been a staple for work and weekend events as well.

1-IMG_7215

What I wore

Dress: Eshakti custom
Jacket: Primark
Ring: H&M
Scarf: no name
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_7223-tile

1-IMG_7239

1-IMG_7243

1-IMG_7207

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...