January 23, 2011

Outfit 22/01/2011 – Family celebration


It was my grandpa’s birthday on Saturday and these celebrations called for a fancy outfit. The weather was amazing and I could persuade my sister to use the last shafts of sunlight and take some beautiful outfit pictures outside in my grandparents’ garden.








What I wore

Coat: Eddie Bauer
Scarf, Skirt and Top: H&M
Cardigan: Ernstings Family
Blouse: C&A
Leggings: Esda
Boots: Deichmann
Necklace: Thomas Sabo charm
Pearl Earrings: Vero Moda
Pearl Headband: Tally Weijl
Belt: Sydney; thrifted
Ring: Kalevala jewellery


Also the surroundings where worth taking some photos!




We even turned the hallway of the house into a photo studio and took a couple of really nice shots.


My beautiful baby sister.




And some more impressions.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...