February 25, 2011

I am packing my suitcase and I am taking with me ...

Today was a day of packing. My friend (the mother of my soon-to-be-born godchild) is moving into a new apartment with the father of her child. They need to clear out their two separate flats and move it all into their new big place. As my friend is 6 months pregnant, she can’t do it all by herself and I helped her pack a lot of things from her apartment. 

Tomorrow we will then finally move all the furniture to the new place. Luckily her man has lots of big buddies that will help carry the heavy stuff, but of course she will need help with packing and unpacking. That’s a job for the girls. Probably there won’t be any outfit post tomorrow, as I will spend my whole day in some really old clothes, so I won’t ruin any of my closet favorites.




Therefore, I wanted to dress especially nice today. For outfit 24, I wore my really versatile tight-fitted dress and a pretty blouse on top. As the colors were a bit dark and dull, I brightened it up with my lovely turquoise scarf.




What I wore (apart from the 30x30 pieces, find these here)

Nail Polish: Nivea Beauté “Fuchsia Gloss” + P2 “Silver Blast” Crackling Top Coat
Ring: gift from my sister
Scarf: Vero Moda
Tights: Esda





8 comments:

Savannah said...

That bright blue scarf is so pretty!

london loves said...

du hast es ja bald geschafft! gratuliere! ;)

Alynne Leigh said...

I swear I've got that exact same shirt (:

Moniek said...

Great blouse!

Erin Willett said...

Cute outfit, definitely a fan of the scarf :)

visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

Ramsey said...

Happy moving girlie!

Ramsey said...

Happy moving girlie!

Savannah said...

That bright blue scarf is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...