February 23, 2011

Layering

Yesterday was a long day and I didn’t manage to write an outfit post anymore. I had a lot of errands to run and met with a good friend of mine for an afternoon talk and some coffee. 

In the evening I went to a gathering of university friends to see one of our group members off to New Zealand. She will be studying there for 6 months and we had one last night of chats and spending time together. She will be missed by all of us, but especially by her two super cute dogs. One is a natural talent when it comes to posing for pictures and together with me he did quite the cat err dogwalk :)





What I wore (apart from the 30x30 pieces, find these here)

Leggings: Gina Tricot; Helsinki
Nail Polish: Fashion Nails "True Light Brown"; Sokos Helsinki
Socks: H&M
Necklace: wooden teardrop with my zodiac “Capricorn” carved in; gift from my parents
Earrings: Lindex; Helsinki
Ring: Bazaar; Rio de Janeiro
Scarf (worn as a belt): scarf store; NYC



There was no time for outfit pictures during the day, but my friend’s lovely curtains (I might snatch them up while she is away!) made a nice background for my photos. The girls really helped with my styling, one holding the hair out of the way and the other giving me ideas for poses.



About outfit 21 I have to say that it was even colder than the day before. Minus 15 degrees, jeezzz, what happened? Well, I tricked the weather and wore my light gray wool dress as a shirt and my jeans skirt on top of it. The best idea ever. I was cozy warm and nobody suspected my dress – turned underskirt escapade!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...