July 6, 2011

Guest Post - Leah - Little Red Purse


Hi, I'm Leah from the blog Little Red Purse and I am privileged to guest post for Anja while she's away on vacation. I got engaged about a month ago and have been trying to figure out what to wear for my upcoming engagement shoot.


pic1

I am a planner, and considering that I have never gone through this experience before, I wanted to do my research. I figure these are pictures that are going to be seen all over our wedding so I need to choose my outfit wisely. I  tried on about half of my "fancy" closet to figure out the best combination yet nothing too over done. Allison over at The Knotty Bride also has a post about what to wear for your e-session to ensure you'll love your pics for a lifetime.

pic2


Here are my tips for picking out an e-session outfit:Keep it understated.Wearing a bright floral skirt may look cute, but it might take the focus off of you as a couple. Be comfortable.You may be jumping, laying down in the grass, or getting a piggy back ride, so make sure you aren't too overdressed or you won't get to enjoy yourself to the fullest. (Unless you're well practiced in jumping in heels)Be Yourself.You are marrying the person who loves you for who you are, so don't try and be something your not. I know am not a girly girl, so why would I wear a frilly pink dress?

pic3

pic4

pic5


Dress: Forever 21



Belt: Costa Blanca


Shoes: Thrifted


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...