August 29, 2011

Rainy day

With the weekend a big weather change arrived at our door. I guess a lot of people in the US know the feeling with Irene around the corner. We had a drop of almost 20 degrees in one night. no wonder, I had a huge headache and migrane attack. In the evening, I had adjusted enough to the change of weather to visit the city festival with Mr.B. It had rained all day and I decided to wear my wellies just in case!

IMG_1325

IMG_1322

IMG_1329

IMG_1340

What I wore

Cardigan: Gina Tricot
Shirt & Top: H&M
Skirt: C&A
Tights: Esda
Wellies: Ernsting's Family
Headscarf: Eronya
Necklace: Thrifted
Ring: Carlings

IMG_1337

IMG_1318-horz

1 comments:

Anikasmom said...

Glad you felt well enough to hit the festival. Love the Wellies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...