September 7, 2011

Taking a ride

I have been working a lot lately. Doing hours and hours for my new job as well as writing lots of pages for my thesis. I have been sitting too many hours in front of a computer and started to get tense in my shoulders and back. Sports are the best way to compensate the lack of movement and therefore, I decided to go for a short bike ride after work yesterday. It was lots of fun, even though my muscles ache a bit today. I guess, haven't had enough workouts lately. 

IMG_1767

What I wore

Pants & Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Puma
Jacket: Timberland
Bike: Diamant (borrowed from mom)

IMG_1760

I also managed to check out the beautiful gardens in our city park at sunset and took some quick pictures!

IMG_1792

IMG_1773

IMG_1794

What do you do when you need a break from work or studies?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...