October 1, 2011

Blogging with a purpose

Some of you might know it, some might not: I have started this little blog 10 months ago for several purposes, but one of them being that I planned on researching for my master thesis.

I am comparing the influence of fashion blogs with that of fashion magazines and how the reading behavior of American women has changed through that. I started my blog to get to know what a fashion blogger needs to do, how much effort is put into a blog and what could be possible struggles. I also wanted to get some readership (of course) and see how far I could get into the fashion blogging community. 
It has been a great experience and over time I loved it even more! It soon turned into it's own little thing and not just a research project. I got to know so many lovely people and will definitely continue blogging after my thesis is done. It's not just a project anymore!

I want to thank all of you lovely readers. Thx a lot for your sweet and encouraging comments, for your support and for coming back each time!

During my research process, I decided to do several interviews with blogging ladies from America. 

Savannah of Joy of Living
Emily of The other Emily

I selected these 5 women from a variety of backgrounds and had long talks with each of them. They helped me get an even better understanding of my topic and backed up my hypothesis. All of those lovely ladies will be guests on my blog in the next days, while I will be typing away on my laptop, so I can finally hand in this thesis on 11th of October. 

Afterwards, I will share a bit of my path and my experiences. Till then, I will take a short break from blogging and leave you with my last outfit post.

IMG_2737


IMG_2739



Meet Virginia Design

IMG_2741

What I wore

Skirt: H&M
Shoes: TkMaxx
Blouse, belt: Thrifted
Bow: from a shirt
Ring: Accessorize
Bag: Heirloom from Grandma
Tights: Esda


IMG_2746-horz

Bye for now and see you in two weeks!

4 comments:

lafolie85 said...

love your blouse dear:)La Folie 

meagan said...

That skirt is way too cute for words! Thanks for linking up!
-Meaganwww.spunkychateau.com

the girl never gets older said...

ahh, I think this is one of my favorite outfits of yours ♥ perfect, PERFECT from head to toe, I'd love to wear this combo too, and this shirt makes me wish I could raid your closet :D ✿

the girl never gets older said...

seriously, I can't stop staring at you, haha :D ♥ I love how brunettes look in outfits with black bottoms by the way, amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...