December 15, 2011

Welcome Back

I can finally eat real food again and got rid of the big hamster cheek and bruise. Today, the stitches will be removed and then it is off back to work every day till Christmas. The shop has been very hectic at this high season for gift shopping and I will be working during most sunshine hours. I hope you bare with me and probably less outfit posts till Christmas. The rest of the hours I will most likely spent with the search for Christmas gifts and preparing for the festivities. Have you got all your presents together yet?

IMG_4919

I wore this outfit during an afternoon meeting with my family. We decided to meet now when we all had time and skip the holiday stress all together. I used the chance of the slightly colder weather to bring out my new-to-me muff. I have been on the lookout for quite some time and finally thrifted one two weeks ago!

IMG_4926

IMG_4912

IMG_4876

Sweet Serendipity

IMG_4909

What I wore

Dress: C&A
Scarf & Cardigan: H&M
Coat: Eddie Bauer
Ring: Garnet & Silver; Christmas Market
Belt: Heirloom from Grandma
Muff & Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Nail Polish: OPI "Malaga Wine", MNY "653" Glitter

IMG_4933-tile

2 comments:

Tee Mac said...

I sooooo love that sweater dress and especially those patterned tights!  LOVE 'EM!!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

Katha Strophe said...

Sehr schick, rot steht dir wirklich gut!
Die Strumpfhose ist auch toll :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...