January 8, 2012

Special days are the best days

I am celebrating for the second time this week, this time it's my own birthday :) I have had a great party last night with a small group of friends to ring in this new year of my life. As is custom for me, I had a theme party. This time we all dressed up for the "Golden 20s"! The apartment looked amazing and I will show you some pictures in the next days. 

IMG_6645


This is how Mr.B. surprised me this morning - he woke me up with a candle and a handmade muffin! Isn't he the cutest :)

IMG_6595

We will still celebrate with my family today and then spend a quiet evening watching one of my favorite movies. 

Hope you all have an amazing rest of the weekend!!

2 comments:

Jessa Belle said...

Happy Birthday!  He definitely gives my honey a run for his money in the sweetest contest!  =P  Seriously cute and sweet of him!

Love & Lollies... Jessa♥Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

Oh thx, but I guess we all think that about our sweethearts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...