January 6, 2012

Horse Whisperer

Currently I am still in vacation mode. Even though the new year has started already, I still enjoy looking back to the recent holiday activities. One particular memory involves several wonderful horses. While on Christmas vacation, Mr.B. and I took a walk around his home town. Right next to his house is a lumber mill and the owner transports the timber with several Haflinger horses. During Christmas break those had also some days off and we took the opportunity to visit them. Aren't they cute?

IMG_5587


IMG_5563

I wore my whool winter dress and a comfy long cardigan that I have recently found on sale. 

IMG_5576

IMG_5619

What I wore

Dress: C&A
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Gina Tricot
Boots: Deichmann
Headband: Tally Weijl
Earrings: Colombia; gift from a friend

IMG_5610

IMG_5615-tile

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...