March 12, 2012

Textures

I love trying out new things when it comes to fashion, but sometimes it is nice to just go with your favorites. This cardigan that is embroidered with little pearls. From far away it looks like a dotted cardigan and when you get closer, it instantly looks like a million bucks. I wear it all the time, even though I was worried about the price in the beginning. Well, it was definitely worth it! To top it off, I added my new studded shirt to the outfit. A simple look with a textured surprise on a closer look!

IMG_6854



IMG_6876

I wore this outfit to run some errands. Comfy, but still chic!!

IMG_6872

IMG_6850

What I wore

Cardigan, Scarf & Shirt: H&M
Pants: Long Fashion
Boots: Deichmann
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte; gift from a friend

What do you think about adding different textures to your outfits?!
IMG_6877-horz

2 comments:

Amber said...

pretty cool cardi.  Your running errands outfit is perfect.  Much better than the fleece suits I see folks walking around in in my hometown.  

Juliet Naquin said...

I really like your outfit, it looks comfy but chic. I like the idea of mixing different textures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...