April 23, 2012

Celebrating the most important woman in my life

This weekend, we celebrated the birthday of my lovely mother and with this post I wanted to celebrate the most important woman in my life. She is an amazing person, has raised me and my small sister and still is a hardworking business woman. I am so proud of her, all the things I know today, I know because of her. She has always had faith in me and let me try out all the things that I wanted. She never faltered and supported me every day, even when she didn't fully understand what I was doing (my degree for example, she still doesn't fully grasp what I have studied, but supports me no matter what!). Thank you mom and Happy Birthday!

IMG_8615


IMG_8618

I wanted to bring some lightness and Spring spirit to her party. I decided to wear one of my favorite summer dresses, but styled it for Spring weather.

IMG_8605

IMG_8631


What I wore

Dress: Bon Prix
Shirt & Cardigan: Gina Tricot
Earrings: gift from a friend
Ring: gift from mom
Shoes: Thrifted
Tights: Esda

IMG_8637-tile

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...