May 16, 2012

Rapeseed fields - color overload!

I love color and just had to take advantage of this amazing yellow rape field. We drove by it last weekend when going for Mr.B's rallye. Isn't the color amazing? I really didn't do photoshop these pictures. The color was this bright, I swear! 
The weather that day was awesome as well, sun, 30 degrees and the smell, wow! A thunderstorm was building up though, that's why some pictures have this dark sky already. The storm also stole all the warmth, with only half the temperatures for the rest of the weekend :(

IMG_9867



IMG_9819

I still had a great time with Mr.B. and we enjoyed the nice weather during the rallye!

IMG_9897-horz

IMG_9852

What I wore

Cardigan: H&M Men's section
Pants: Long Fashion
Shirt & Earrings: Thrifted
Ring: Bazaar in Brazil
Scarf: Gift from my mom

IMG_9881-horz

IMG_9830

IMG_9904-horz

IMG_9926

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...