June 25, 2012

Blown away

It's no secret that I love polka dots and in combination with florals - just perfect. This skirt was a lucky thrift find and I am glad the weather finally warmed up enough to let me wear this flowing beauty. Only downside -  it's easily blown up, making me scared of Marylin Monroe moments all the time. Any tips what I could do to prevent those moments and not fidget around all the time?

IMG_2606

I wore this to run some errands with Mr.B, including a trip to the hardware store. Definitely got some looks from other guys. Probably not the best attire to go shopping for supplies for my next DIY projects ;)

IMG_2588

I was finally able to wear my new yellow shoes. They look a bit brighter in these photos than in the review post, as I used shoe wax to care for them, making the leather more soft and long lasting. The ankle straps are still a bit brisk and I guess, the shoes need to be worn for a bit, to the straps make softer and let them nestle to my ankles. Walking on those wooden soles feels a bit funny in the beginning, but they are otherwise super comfy. I hope to break them in quickly, so I can wear them all summer long!!

IMG_2633

IMG_2596

What I wore

Top & Ring: H&M
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Skirt & Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Aces of London

IMG_2646-tile


1 comments:

Anja said...

the pop of yellow from your shoes is perfect!  I have a few skirts that easily blow up with even the slightest bit of wind.  I just make sure I'm wearing pretty panties underneath. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...