June 16, 2012

Taking a run

The last couple of days have been a whirlwind of happenings and there wasn't much time to put thought into an experimental outfit. A white button down and jeans always work for a quick, but polished look. Add a colorful cardigan and some matching accessories and an outfit is finished - perfect for running some quick errands and spending a lot of time in the car. 

IMG_1927


IMG_1946

It doesn't happen often that I spend most of the day in the car. I really need a comfortablr outfit for those days and this button down is flowy and gives me enough freedom to move. It is quite difficult to remix otherwise as it gives me the look of having a bigger belly than it actually is. I haven't gotten any weird questions yet, but Mr.B isn't too fond of the blouse. It might just have to leave my closet soon. Do you have any clothing items that you really like, but just don't fit your body type? 

IMG_1957

IMG_1951

Blouse, Top & Bag: H&M
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Pants: Long Fashion
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Sepällä, Finland
Ring: I am
Earrings: Gift from a friend

IMG_1980-tile

I just realized that Kendi of KendiEveryday probably got that exact same necklace in mint - that girl got taste! :)

IMG_1985-tile

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...