June 3, 2012

What I love right now No.11

This week has been full of things that had to be done. Still, I have neglected my ToDo list a bit and enjoyed the nice weather. 

I watched these cool fireworks from my balcony and played around with my camera a bit. Such a cool result!

IMG_9992

My mother's garden is one of my favorite photography objects in Spring and Summer and I used last weekend to document her flowers and decorations.

IMG_1018-tile

May Flowers

Kayley over at Sidewalk Ready shared some pictures of her home -what a great look!


On a short trip to Mr.B's family, I had the chance to watch this little girl take her first steps outside. She was born only 4 days earlier and is such a beauty.

IMG_1098

IMG_1095

And on the paddock next door, I was able to capture even another new arrival. This little one is about 3 weeks old and still a bit shy.

IMG_1119

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...